2017 1oz South African Silver Krugerrand Coin
- Mint Year: 2017
- 1st year the South African Mint released a silver Krugerrand coin.
- Contains 1 Troy oz of .999 pure silver in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- 1 Rand (R1) face value designated by the government of South Africa.
- The obverse includes an effigy of Paul Kruger.
- On the reverse is an image of the Springbok antelope.
- Arrives in a protective plastic capsule and a certificate of authenticity
The South African Mint’s first release of a Silver Krugerrand came in 2017 and marks the first-ever silver coin in their long-running Krugerrand collection. Each of these new 2017 1 oz South African Silver Krugerrand coins features a beautiful mint luster coupled with an incredible level of detail. As a result of their superior attention to quality and details used in the minting of these coins, the South African Mint considers these coins Premium Uncirculated coins.
The obverse of all 1 oz South African Silver Krugerrand Coins features the effigy of Paul Kruger. The first elected President of the South African Republic.
On the reverse face of South African Silver Krugerrand Coins is the image of a Springbok antelope. This medium-sized antelope is the lone member of its genus and can be found primarily in southern and southwestern Africa.
Each 2017-dated Krugerrand bears a privy mark on the reverse to commemorate the 50th anniversary of this unique coin series.
All South African Silver Krugerrands are produced by the South African Mint and the Rand Refinery. The mint is owned by the South African Reserve Bank and produces bullion coins and circulation Rand currency for the nation.
Quantity is limited so buy yours from Arch City Bullion today!