PCGS FIRST STRIKE DEFINITION
The PCGS First Strike program designates coins issued in the first 30 days of release from the U.S. Mint. This designation not only adds value to modern coins, but takes modern coin collecting to another level with multiple Mint releases each year.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of just 126,700 coins.
- Obverse: Similar to the Washington quarter featuring the text United States of America, Liberty, In God We Trust, and Quarter Dollar.
- Reverse: Image of a bison in front of Reynolds Mountain, behind a mountain goat, the park’s symbol, surrounded by “Glacier,” “Montana,” “E Pluribus Unum” and the date.
- Rim is engraved with weight and purity of the coin.