- 1st issue of the 2019 ATB Series and the 46th overall in the ATB collection!
- Contains 5 Troy oz of .999 pure silver in BU condition.
- Bears a face value of $.25 (USD) backed by the federal government.
- On the obverse is George Washington.
- The reverse includes the image of a mill girl working at a power loom.
- Issued for Massachusetts in the ATB Series.
- Represents Lowell National Historical Park.
Each of the individual 2019 5 oz ATB Lowell National Historical Park Silver Coins available to you here today comes in Brilliant Uncirculated condition from the US Mint. The ATB coins are originally housed inside of protective packaging for individual coins, mint tubes for multiples of 10 coins, or monster boxes of 100 coins that contain 10 tubes per box.
Lowell National Historical Park preserves a stretch of buildings in the city of Lowell, Massachusetts that were vital to the early textile industry in the northeastern United States. The park covers a scant 141 acres of land but points to a time in history when the Industrial Revolution was in full swing in the United States.
On the reverse of 2019 5 oz ATB Lowell National Historical Park coins is the image of a woman working at a power loom to churn out cloth and other vital textiles in 19th-century America. The Boott Mill clock tower is visible out the window behind her work mill.
The obverse of all 2019 ATB Silver Coins features the left-profile portrait of President George Washington. This iconic portrait has featured on the circulating quarter since 1932 when Congress ordered it placed on the 25-cent piece in honor of Washingtons 200th birthday. The design is a modernized version of John Flanagans 1932 portrait of Washington.
Purchase the Lowell National Historic Park ATB Silver Coin at the lowest premium over current silver spot from Arch City Bullion!