- 1st release of 2018 and 41st in the ATB Series!
- Contains 5 Troy oz of .999 pure silver in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Assigned a value of $.25 (USD) by the federal government.
- Honors Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore.
- Represents Michigan in the ATB collection.
Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore is situated along 73,236 acres of land on the Lake Superior shoreline of the Upper Peninsula in Michigan. It’s known for the dramatic multicolored Pictured Rocks cliffs. Unusual sandstone formations like Miners Castle and Chapel Rock define the park’s headlands.
The reverse of the 2018 5 oz ATB Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore Silver Coin features the image of the landscape from Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore in Michigan, along with engravings of the state of issue, representative park, and year of issue for the coin.
As with all the silver coins in the America The Beautiful 5 oz silver coin series, the obverse features the left-profile portrait of President George Washington.
Purchase the ATB Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore 5 oz Silver Coin from Arch City Bullion today!