- 4th coin from the 2019 ATB Series and 49th overall in the ATB Collection!
- Contains 5 Troy oz of .999 pure silver in BU condition.
- Bears a face value of $.25 (USD) backed by the federal government.
- On the obverse is a left-profile portrait of George Washington.
- The reverse portrays the Spanish colonial real design symbolizing the region.
- Issued for Texas in the ATB Series.
- Celebrates San Antonio Missions National Historical Park.
The reverse of the 2019 5 oz ATB San Antonio Missions National Historical Park Silver Coins is a redesign of Spanish colonial reals. This side features the arches and bell that symbolize community. The lion represents Spanish cultural heritage, while the waves represent the San Antonio River. Wheat in the design symbolizes the areas farming heritage.
San Antonio Missions National Historical Park is part of a UNESCO World Heritage Site designed to preserve four of the five Spanish frontier missions in and around San Antonio. The Alamos is not featured in the park, with the four missions including Mission Concepcion, Mission San Jose, Mission San Juan, and Mission Espada.
The obverse of 2019 5 oz ATB Silver Coins from the United States Mint includes the left-profile portrait of President George Washington. This effigy is from John Flanagan and was created in 1932 for use on the US quarter.
Purchase the San Antonio Missions National Historic Park ATB Silver Coin at the lowest premium over current silver spot from Arch City Bullion!