- 2nd coin of the 2018 release and 42nd overall in ATB!
- Contains 5 Troy oz of .999 pure silver in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- $.25 (USD) face value fully backed by the US government.
- Represents Wisconsin in the ATB Series.
- Commemorates Apostle Islands National Lakeshore.
The Apostle Islands National Lakeshore is a U.S. national lakeshore consisting of 21 islands and 69,372 acres of shoreline on the northern tip of Wisconsin on the shore of Lake Superior. It is known for its collection of historic lighthouses, sandstone sea caves, old-growth remnant forests, and natural animal habitats. The island is accessible by ferry or ice road,
On the reverse of the 2018 5 oz ATB Apostle Islands National Lakeshore Silver Coin is the image of some of the sandstone sea caves from the Apostle Islands region, which are a popular attraction with outdoor enthusiasts and kayakers.
As with all the silver coins in the America The Beautiful 5 oz silver coin series, the obverse features the left-profile portrait of President George Washington.
Purchase the ATB Apostle Islands National Lakeshore 5 oz Silver Coin from Arch City Bullion today!