The Chinese Silver Panda is a very popular silver coin among collectors and investors alike. These coins have been minted by the Chinese Mint since 1983, but the 1 oz coins were last minted in 2015. Since that time, the Chinese Silver Pandas have been released as a 30 gm coin. Below are some details about these 2015 1 oz Chinese Silver Panda coins:
- Each coin will be shipped in the original mint capsule. Note – these coins have some very lite toning on some edges.
- Contains 1 Troy oz of .999 pure silver.
- Mint year for this lot: 2015
- 10 (Yuan) face value assigned by the Peoples Republic of China.
- On the obverse is an image of the Giant Panda
- The reverse includes the Temple of Heavens main building.
Arch City Bullion has five (5) of these coins available. You may buy one (1) or all five (5) coins in this lot! Feel free to email us with any questions (firstname.lastname@example.org).