2020 1oz Proof South African Silver Krugerrand Coin
- 4th issue of 1oz Proof Silver Krugerrand coins.
- Contains 1 Troy oz of .999 pure silver.
- 1 Rand (R1) face value designated by the government of South Africa.
- The obverse includes an effigy of Paul Kruger.
- On the reverse is an image of the Springbok antelope.
Each 2020 1 oz Proof South African Silver Krugerrand Coin is packaged in a protective capsule around the coin within a velvet-lined presentation box to hold the proof silver coin. Each product comes with a Certificate of Authenticity from the South African Mint.
The obverse side of 2020 1 oz Proof South African Silver Krugerrand Coins features the effigy of Paul Kruger. The first elected President of the South African Republic.
On the reverse side of 2020 1 oz Proof South African Silver Krugerrand Coins is the image of a Springbok antelope. This medium-sized antelope is the lone member of its genus and can be found primarily in southern and southwestern Africa.
All South African Silver Krugerrands are produced by the South African Mint and the Rand Refinery. The mint is owned by the South African Reserve Bank and produces bullion coins and circulation Rand currency for the nation.