- 3rd coin released in the 2019 ATB Series and the 48th in the overall ATB Series!
- Contains 5 Troy oz of .999 pure silver in BU condition.
- Issued a face value of $.25 (USD) by the United States.
- On the obverse is a portrait of President George Washington.
- The reverse side includes the image of American forces storming the beaches during the Second Battle of Guam.
- Represents Guam in the ATB Series, and the War in the Pacific National Historical Park.
Guam is the southernmost and largest of the islands in the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, though it is not governed by the territorial government of the CNMI. Guam exists as an unincorporated and organized territory of the United States separate of the other islands in the CNMI chain.
The reverse side of the 2019 5 oz ATB War in the Pacific National Historical Park Silver Coins features the image of American soldiers and Marines coming ashore in Higgins landing boats during the Second Battle of Guam when the US recaptured the island. The park spans 2,037 acres on the island and includes battlefields, gun emplacements, and trenches from the war.
As with all the silver coins in the America The Beautiful 5 oz silver coin series, the obverse features the portrait of President George Washington.
Purchase the War in the Pacific National Historic Park ATB Silver Coin at the lowest premium over current silver spot from Arch City Bullion!