- 2nd release in the 2019 ATB series and the 47th in the overall ATB series!
- Contains 5 Troy oz of .999 pure silver in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Assigned a face value of $.25 (USD) by the US government.
- President George Washington is featured on the obverse.
- Released for the Northern Mariana Islands in the ATB Series.
- Represents American Memorial Park on Saipan.
The Northern Mariana Islands, or CNMI, is a chain of 14 islands in the Pacific Ocean. The territory includes the 14 northernmost islands in the Mariana Archipelago; the southernmost island, Guam, is a separate U.S. territory, and was also featured in the 2019 ATB series. The CNMI and Guam are the westernmost territories of the United States.
The reverse side of the 2019 5 oz ATB American Memorial Park Silver Coins features a view of the Flag Circle and Court of Honor. The monument is meant to keep the memory of the 4,000 US Military service members and local islanders who died in defense of the island in June 1944.
As with all the silver coins in the America The Beautiful 5 oz silver coin series, the obverse features the portrait of President George Washington.
Purchase the American Memorial Park ATB 5 oz Silver Coin from Arch City Bullion today!