1oz Silver Krugerrand Coin
- Mint Year: Random (our choice)
- Contains 1 Troy oz of .999 pure silver in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- 1 Rand (R1) face value designated by the government of South Africa.
- The obverse includes an effigy of Paul Kruger.
- On the reverse is an image of the Springbok antelope.
The South African Mints first release of a Silver Krugerrand came in 2017.
The obverse of all 1 oz South African Silver Krugerrand Coins features the effigy of Paul Kruger. The first elected President of the South African Republic.
On the reverse face of South African Silver Krugerrand Coins is the image of a Springbok antelope. This medium-sized antelope is the lone member of its genus and can be found primarily in southern and southwestern Africa.
All South African Silver Krugerrands are produced by the South African Mint and the Rand Refinery. The mint is owned by the South African Reserve Bank and produces bullion coins and circulation Rand currency for the nation.